Yes, we are an IT company—but that's not all we do. We do service, the people-first kind. We care as much about you as a person as we do about your technology needs. We’ll never offer you something we don’t truly believe will accomplish your business goals.
We also do communication. By getting to know your business well, we can design the right solution with the correct tools to improve your daily processes. We enjoy helping businesses, from small startups to enterprise-level corporations. Our solutions are different for every client, but our goals are always the same:
- Assess and optimize IT assets and investments
- Leverage existing technologies and resources
- Minimize risk and increase IT predictability
- Increase operational performance and productivity
- First and foremost, to honor the Lord in all we do and operate the company in a manner consistent with biblical principles.
- To serve our clients well by partnering with a manageable number of best-in-class technology vendors and offering their products, with the professional services to support those products, at a fair price.
- To be open-handed as a company in sharing the resources God has provided with organizations that serve the vulnerable and needy, and especially to those that spread the gospel of Jesus, both locally and globally.
We believe that it is by God’s grace and provision that Conexient, Inc. has endured. He has been faithful in the past and we trust Him for our future.
We serve within the technology industry, however, we would much rather be known as a company made up of people who are making a difference in the lives of others.